Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, L.L.P. Recognized by Chambers 2017
Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, L.L.P. is pleased to announce that fifteen attorneys have been listed in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business for Louisiana.
The BSW attorneys listed in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA include:
- John T. Andrishok—Construction
- Robert L. Atkinson—Healthcare
- Thomas M. Benjamin—Gaming & Licensing
- David R. Cassidy—Corporate/M&A
- Clay J. Countryman*—Healthcare
- Murphy J. Foster, III—Construction and Labor & Employment
- Gregory D. Frost—Healthcare
- Alan H. Goodman—Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Emily Black Grey—Healthcare
- Richard D. Leibowitz—Banking & Finance
- Steven B. Loeb—Construction
- Eve B. Masinter—Labor & Employment
- Van R. Mayhall, Jr.*—Corporate/M&A
- E. Fredrick Preis, Jr.—Labor & Employment
- Claude F. Reynaud, Jr.—Litigation
* Newly listed in 2017.
The BSW departments listed in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA include:
- Gaming & Licensing
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America. The research is in-depth and client focused and the guide is read by industry-leading companies and organizations throughout the US and worldwide. To access the Chambers USA online directory, go to www.chambersandpartners.com/usa.