Jeffrey K. Clement, Jr.
Associate - New Orleans
- T: 504.584.5451
- F: 504.584.5452
Mr. Clement’s experience includes:
- Structuring and negotiating hundreds of various types of agreements for health care systems and hospitals. These types of agreements include, but are not limited to:
- Physician and Nurse Practitioner Employment
- Complex Software and Technology
- Revenue Cycle
- Tissue and Organ Transplantation
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Consulting and Professional Services
- Independent Contractors
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
- Emergency, Diagnostic, and Anesthesia Services
- Clinical Trials, Grants, and Data Transfer
- Managed Care and Participating Provider
- Hospice Care
- Joint Ventures
- Supply Chain and Equipment
- Medical Transport
- Laboratory Services
- Drafting various policies and procedures for hospitals and other health care providers.
- Providing analysis and opinions on various regulatory issues.
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state regulation of the health care industry, including HIPAA, Stark Law, Fraud and Abuse, and the Anti-Kickback Statute.
Loyola University New Orleans. J.D., 2013
University of Mississippi, BA in History, 2009
Eastern District of Louisiana
Louisiana State Bar Association